These are just like the Cinnamon Glazed Almonds at Disney Parks. Enjoy them as a snack, over a salad, or crushed over ice cream.
15 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 pound whole almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat together the egg whites and salt in a stand mixer or hand mixer until frothy.
- With mixer running on high, slowly add sugar to egg whites until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Stir in cinnamon.
- Fold in almonds.
- Stir in butter.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone mat. Pour almond mixture onto baking sheet. Spread out into 1 layer of nuts.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes stirring every 10 minutes. Almonds are ready when the glaze will sticks to them.
- Remove from oven. Serve warm or at room temperature.
I recently served these as part of my Disney Side @Home Celebration. Check out the other tasty Disney Park inspired foods I served at the party. You’ll love those recipes as much as this one.