A super simple recipe that can is great for large gatherings, your family, or outdoors.
20 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 6 small red skinned potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Cajun seafood seasoning, like Old Bay
- 3 ear of corn, cut in half
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 pound large shrimp
- In a large stock pot, add potatoes and seasoning. Add enough water to cover potatoes and remaining ingredients. Cover pot and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Add corn and sausage to the pot. Cover and return to a boil. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add shrimp to pot and cook 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Drain and place everything on a platter or paper lined table.
- Serve with melted butter and additional Cajun seasoning if desired.
So there you have my recipe for Low Country Boil. Your family will enjoy it just as much as ours does.
What meal do you like to serve for a large gathering or campout?